|Scope of Services
Cost Estimate, Bidding & Contract Document Services
- Prepare Preliminary Budget Estimate and Elemental Cost Plan for monitoring the construction costs of the Project.
- Investigate design, structure and method of construction together with the other consultants employed by the Client in order to effect the most efficient schemes as regards time and cost of construction.
Presentation to the Client of costs comparisons of various alternative method of construction.
- Update of Cost Plan against design development for comparison with approved budget.
- Upon the finalisation of design and methods of construction, prepare bills of quantities, contract documents, articles of agreement, conditions of contract and specification in consultation with the other consultants for the Project.
- Advice on the selection of contractors to be invited to tender.
- Calling for tenders and issuing tender documents.
- Evaluation of tenders, preparation of tender reports.
- Negotiation with tenderers and recommendations for the award of tenders.
- Arranging the execution of contract agreements between the Client and the Contractors.
Project Supervision Services
- To coordinate with Designer and Owner in regular revision of the detailed drawings and to keep all contractors informed in due course.
- To check and approve contractor's plans, schedules and drawings.
- To check and approve construction materials.
- To ascertain and determine by measurement the value of executed works for payment purpose.
- To check and certify contractor's claims for progress payments.
- To settle contractor's claim in accordance with the relevant contracts.
- To keep paper records.
- Advise and/or recommend the construction method(s) in such a way to proceed the proper step and efficient construction.
- Arrange the project meeting regularly to follow up the progress of work, solving the encountering problem(s) if any, and planning for future step.
- Check the construction method(s) and schedule(s) as proposed by the Contractor.
- To supervise and control the progress, quality, cost and safety of the installation works to ensure that they are executed in accordance with the specifications, drawings and time schedule.
- Prepare weekly report and submit to the Owner.
- To check and inspect all the installed equipment to ascertain the accuracy to the assembly and the adequacy of the materials and the workmanship as described in approved drawings.
- To perform final inspection of all works executed by contractors and issue certificate of completion there of.
- To check and approve as-built drawings if any, and submitting to the Owner.
- Coordinate and assist the Contractor in preparation of operating to the maintenance team of the Owner.
- Compilation and conclusion of project documents for transferring to the Owner as further records.